Tuesday 26 September 2017

Review: Blue Lily, Lily Blue

 Blue Lily, Lily Blue
 Raven Cycle - Book 3
 Maggie Stiefvater


It's been a while since I read book 2, and jumping into this one was a bit awkward in the beginning - but I quickly picked up on what was going on (There's really only one goal on these boys' minds ... well, depending which boy)

Anyways!

So, the gang is still looking for their King.
but with Blue's mother missing
and prophecies dictating everyone's actions
and mysterious people hanging around
and Cave searching
and a screaming, tall man

there is a lot to keep track of.

p.s I hated the chapters of the dude and his wife. they were just annoying.

This one so far is my favourite. We get a lot more emotion from this point in the story, and we are getting closer to the end so the build up is getting heavy.

There are 3 beings; 2 need to be woken, 1 should not be.
Who are they, and who should do the waking? and how do we find them?
them's the questions aren't they.
It's rather a crazy journey we go on in this one but worth every page!

p.p.s I love Adam.

I wish I paid more attention - I've been waiting for the raven king to come into paperback so my series can match. and it was supposed to be this month. and now the store is saying January. which is just rude. i waited to read BLLB thinking I could finish the series but NOPE.

However, if you have this series or have been thinking about picking it up - do it! It's amazing and these characters are so richly written with incredible things happening to them...  you just fall in love with everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment