Wednesday 4 October 2017

September is done?!

September went by too fast! I was not impressed.

It also was melting-temperatures until that last week, where overnight it dropped to "Fall" temperatures. Hubby's in bliss, I am not.

Started back to full-time work this month (which was nice for paying bills and stuff) but I'm so tired and it's daily I have at least 1 class, plus community work, so my schedule is all over the place!


 



I didn't think I'd finish my TBR but I *just* managed to squeeze 'em all in
 The list included:

- The Thousandth Floor
- Half Bad/ Wild / Lost
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue
- Love and Gelato
- Beauty's Release

Also read 6 for TDC Book Reviews

which puts me at 150/200 for the year!
50 books left to reach my goal and my fingers are crossed

It's a pain to remember to post reviews to GoodReads but a few on are there






- I finally started Empire of Storms and then onto Tower of Dawn
- Shattered memories, VC Andrews
- Eliza and her Monsters
- Yes, my accent is real
-Never Ever
- The Art of Wishing
- the Theory of everything

(The Raven King was supposed to be on here but the PB isn't coming out til January now so PFT! my ocd won't let me get the hardcover)

and so far I have 5 booked for TDC.
plus I have a big bookhaul planned!



Nothing really is going on, outside of working like crazy. I'm getting back into my writing and am doing NaNoWriMo in November so October will be full of prep! (p.s if you're a writer, go check out Scribe-Kit - fantastic box of goodies for writer inspo!)

We're planning a getaway at Christmas, which would be nice, but we have no idea where. With all the hurricanes etc that have been hitting the southern states we are going to see how they are healing before we make any plans. We might just escape to a cottage of some kind when I have 3 weeks off of college-work.

I need to read 17 books/month to reach my goal so I'm going to go get my reading on!

Check out my insta @inafieldofbooks to see my challenges and current reads!




No comments:

Post a Comment