Wednesday 30 November 2016

#booktag Book Sacrifice

The Sacrifice Book Tag
(thanks to Ariel: http://bit.ly/2gSUKPG) 


This one seems fun! End of the world type scenarios, let's see what kind of damage I can do to the precious!  (I'm a writer, not a video-er so here I go!)



Situation #1-  Zombie Apocalypse. The Military has found that Zombies hate overhyped books. So you run and grab...


The Hunger Games.
I know, I know but honestly, they weren't as fantastic as everyone says.
(and don't get me started on the movies)

Well, the first one was amazing, but they got worst as you went along. Bye bye. 



Situation #2- Torrential Downpour; Before your hair gets ruined, you grab a sequel to use as an umbrella:


Glass Sword.
I could not get into this book! Red Queen was good (albeit not a new concept)
and then Glass Sword started off sooooo sllloowwww. So I stopped.
Haven't gone back... but it's been following me around the room
like the Mona Lisa lately, so it'll be on the 2017 list with King's whatever it is. 



Situation #3- Sitting in an English Lecture, where the prof won't stop rambling about this Classic that is amazing but you disagree so you throw this book at him:



PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
I hate Jane Austen.
Carry on :) 


Situation #4- Global Warming! Oh no. The world is now a wasteland. How to survive? Stay in the library (where you're hanging out) and burn whatever you can find, so have no guilt about burning....


There are so many I don't care for:
-Most of John Green's stuff (I liked TFIOS)
- Anything by Jane Austen
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- OH OH Secret Brother by VC Andrews - HE DIED MR NEIDERMAN! Leave him DEAD!
- The Giver
- A great and terrible beauty trilogy

I'd have myself a toasty lil fire *adjusts halo*


That was fun.
Poor books.
Not.
Let me know what you think! 




No comments:

Post a Comment