Sunday 26 August 2018

Review: Hush Hush


Hush Hush
Becca Fitzpatrick
Hush Hush Book 1


Lately this series has been calling to me. I wish I knew why.
Not that I'm disappointed in it because I think we all fell in love within a few pages of reading this one. 10/10 would recommend ; 5 stars!


Nora and Patch are paired as biology partners. Much to Nora's dismay, as she'd rather be paired with her best friend Vee and not the mysterious boy who kinda creeps her out with his intensity.
Everywhere she goes, Patch seems to be right behind her.

Of course, Patch has his reasons. Someone is trying to kill Nora... not that he can tell her that, though.

But Nora isn't stupid, and when she finds out Patch's secret and the reason for his interest in her, Nora must decide what she is willing to sacrifice to save both herself and Patch.


While I felt not much happened in the beginning, when I looked down and saw how far along I was I was happy it was such a quick read (or I was too entranced by it to be paying attention to the time). The writing is captivating, the characters are well written and have more depth than we realise, plus who can say no to a new bookboyfriend? *drools*  By the time we got to the dramatic ending, I was ready with book two nearby to continue on seeing how this love story is going to unfold.




No comments:

Post a Comment