Saturday 1 July 2017

Where'd June go?

June Wrap up!


What a crazy month! 


I swear I don't know where the past few weeks went. 
Life got crazy busy, and so did the books, and just... *zoom* good bye month. hello July! (Happy Canada Day too!) 




let's get down to business... no, there were no Huns in my month. 

What I read:
- Crystal Storms (FK 5)
- Queens of Geek
- Mortal Instruments 1 - 5
- the MindF* ck Series 1- 5
- Petals on the Wind
- Taran Wanderer (Prydain 4)
- A Wrinkle in Time 

Plus, for my sister site, I read 4. slow, slow, slow but authors are not sending in their books after their request gets approved which is ridiculous so the other 4 I had booked didn't work out.

That makes for a total of 19 books. Plus I started book 6 of TMI but only a few chapters in ;)


2017: 102/200 ~~ just over half way! ~~ 




If you're following me in IG, you'd have seen my TBR posted for this month.
It includes the following*:

- The Life of Elves (research for my book) 
- Calvin
- The Book Jumper
- Strange the Dreamer
- Gone with the Wind
- The Scarlet Letter (which I'm already half way through. Should be done today)
- Oliver Twist
- The Sword in the Stone
-Frankenstein
- Guilliver's Travels
- Treasure Island
- Count of Monte Cristo


Plus finishing up the TMI series because HELLO LM AND LOS! I want to devour you!

*i am trying to read more "classics" this year, so July should get a bunch out of the way.

and I need to go book a few for my sister site (which I'll do after this!) 






Luckily, July isn't too busy right now (except all my weekends) so I should have plenty of time. Right? Who knows.
Hubby and I never finished our GOT marathon and it starts next week so EEK! We're thinking of a getaway weekend to Niagara Falls next week which should be nice, but I doubt the hotel has HBO.

Besides work being crazy in June, nothing new is really going on. Quiet life is okay by me.
and I like how busy work is, but I WANT TO READ MY BOOKS! I got 20 new ones this week (16 from BookOutlet alone) and no time. Sigh.

I just ordered food since Hubby has left me for the weekend, with the car, and we didn't do groceries, and I am off to read!
Also, in the mood to watch 'a streetcar named desire' ; don't ask me why.


that's all folks!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment