Friday 1 July 2016

Review: How not to fall

 Emily Foster
How not to fall

I just happen to be browsing in store... and I spotted this cover. It caught my eye (it's pretty hot, after all) so I picked it up and read the back.  Seemed like a typical romance book so I thought, why not? I like this stuff...

Low and behold, I was blown away by just how amazing it actually is! Just breathtaking ...

Annie and Charles' story is a one filled with humor, passion (oh my the stamina), wit, and romance.  I could not put it down, nor could I stop laughing. (or googling - some of these medical terms were confusing!)

Told from Annie's perspective, she has had a major crush on her EA for the past 2 year.  So, she figures... why not? Let's see if he is up for a sexual relationship.

So she asks him.

and he says no.

Ouch, right?  Apparently, he's too ethical. Having that teacher/student kind of relationship puts a damper on things....

Annie is graduating in 2 weeks though. She has a month of free time before going off to Med school, so why can't the two have a little summer fling?

This, Charles agrees too. After all, he's been fantasizing about her for the past year as well.

The two set off on a month long sexual adventure that leaves the reader wanting to flip the page faster than you can read it!

5/5 stars all around. Wittingly charming, romantic and utterly hilarious as Annie's perspective on the world and her sarcasm is just right on point. Can two people just have a fling? No strings attached? and remain friends afterwards?

Yes, it's smutty but it's not lame or corny. You can connect with these two. You can feel the heat coming off the pages. You can see Charles climbing the wall in front of you... (and my, what a view it is)

This reader is not going to be calmly patient while waiting for the next one "How not to let go" !


No comments:

Post a Comment