Tuesday 8 December 2020

noooo-vember

What an insane year. 

even without the world going into chaos 


End of June, we lost my grandfather and then realized that i was a few weeks pregnant! so hello wrench in the plans.

which means my reading came to a full stop. 

which, is fine... though I was so on track to meet my goal of 200 books 

but oh well :) 


July I managed to read a few, in between being sick (ick!) 

- butterfly
- give and take 
- older men 
- crystal 
- # murdertrending 
- wayward son 
- unhoneymooners 
- speak 
- gravemaidens 
- sometimes i lie 
- party of two 
- raven 

September I read one, for a book club 
- darkest hour 

don't ask me what happened in any of these because I don't remember
* shrugs * 
 this put me at 162/200 for the year 
and then it all stopped 
though i have one on the go, so hopefully it's done by new years 
* crosses fingers * 



   I actually have a TBR for december. i'm feeelin a lot better these days and have some energy back. now that it's wintery outside, curling up with a book sounds like the best idea in the world

tbr for december is OVER ambitious but hey... 

 - the shadow of Kyoshi 
- crescent city 
- the stravaganza series 
- unbirthday 
- replica/ringer 
- virgin suicides 

i doubt half of these will be done, but ya never know. less work plus lockdown means i have oodles of time on my hands these days (but i'm also super tired so we will seee!) 




again, after the craziness of the summer, life took the biggest detour in our plans. with the baby, and the loss of grandpa, things came down the pipeline we weren't expecting. manfriend got a new job, moved in to the apartment with me (thankfully because he helped out a lot with the dog while i was sick) and then we got word that we had some help in buying a place. which took no time to find a cute house but the paperwork was the worst!! we're all moved in now and unpacked. just the baby room is left <3
work has been slow, as i'm sure no one is surprised by, but that's the new life. who knows what 2021 will look like. the province keeps going back and forth with their lockdown/limitations on what we can do so i stay home 99 % of the time unless i need some essentials  

December is looking better, even if it is covered in snow so fingers crossed for a fun month! 

- A 




No comments:

Post a Comment