Wednesday 9 December 2020

book releases for '21 that im waiting for

well. 
i'm pretty sure we all have similar excitement for what coming out in the next year ... i'm going to be using my library quite a lot next year! 

so, let's get down to business 
(no huns here though... maybe some fae instead) 


in no particular order: 

 

 this installment follows our lovely side characters Nesta and Cassian so yay! Though I am still waiting Tamlin's book... he deserves better! 


 

 While i still have yet to even look at 'chain of gold', this will be a lovely new addition to my shelves for me to stare at for a while   
 

 
 the next installment of the disney's "twisted tales" series is hercules-based and i am HERE FOR IT 


 

 assumed to be the last book in the series (sob!), i can't wait to see where Riggs takes us next... at least the pics don't give me nightmares anymore .. :) 

 


 who doesn't want a puck novel, i ask you?! i love this world.. can't wait to go back. if you haven't read the Iron Fey books - whatcha waiting for?!?

 


 while i'm unsure about this one, i love her stories. and more cardan? yes please. 

 


 a battle of fae? whats not to love. this one has been on my list for a while.... 

 


 sequel to 'the queens assassins', i am anxiously awaiting this one. though i feel like i need a reread of book one *shrug* 


 


 a new series that follows the aftermath of the 'beauty and the beast' story we all know and love. Anything Belle and I'm a sucker 
:) 

 

 i wasn't a fan of book 2 (as much as book 1) so we will see how this one holds up for me. some people are already reading the ARC and they * love * it ... but i do admit i have my concerns. 

 

 YESSSSSSS a new graceling novel! with the weirdo looking new covers, but HEY, it's more Bitterblue so i can't wait 



Who knows what i'll actually get to .. a few of these come out when the baby is due so obv not much reading will be done then (unless by some miracle he settles into a decent sleep routine and doesn't keep me up all night and day) but like i said, my library is usually pretty great with getting anticipated releases so i shouldn't have any problems getting them there.... though i may have to train manfriend how to pick them up for me. hmm. i'm also v.v. behind on my 2020 releases. sigh. however, i've come to terms with the fact that i won't be reading like a maniac for another few years. 


Happy reading everyone !  


No comments:

Post a Comment