Friday 14 June 2019

... bring may flowers


What a month! 

I'm super behind in my update but life has been kinda crazy lately. 
in both good and not-so-good ways 

*drum roll* 




I cannot believe i broke my record last month. My highest book total has been 20 in the past couple of years that I've been tracking... This month I did 27.5! 
amaze-balls ! 

Sailor Moon V3 
Sailor moon short stories V1 
Sailor Moon short Stories V2
Sailor Moon 5 
Josh and Hazels guide to not dating 
surprise me 
the healer 
six of crows 
the body 
ruin and rising 
the devouring gray 
the mister 
gamer's guide to getting the girl (netgalley) 
morning star 
tyrant 
crooked kingdom
iron gold (half of it... DNF!) 
sadie 
lawless 
king of fools 
undeniable 
gilded wolves 
sailor moon V4 
my favourite half night stand
damsel 
honor among thieves 
astonishing colour of after 
soulless  

which has me at 74 / 150 for the year. 
 im so happy 




Another big pile on the schedule for June. 
Will I get to all of them? who knows... work is busier than I thought it would be 
not that that's a bad thing 
also, crocheting projects have distracted me ! 

obsidio 
daughter of the siren queen 
sawkill girls 
keeper of lost cities (1) 
the invisible library 
this savage song / our dark duet 
save the date 
heroine 
the blood spell 
they both die at the end 
opposite of always 
crown of feathers 
wicked saints 
sherwood 
the bird and the blade
heart of thorns 

plus a few arcs i signed up for. and whatever ebooks i find on my kindle 

fingers crossed ! 




life has been kinda crazy lately. Work has been hit and miss since it's now summer time, and every year it slows right down in May. 
I was busier than I expected though, so yay. 
I've decided to look for other stuff to get me through til the fall, so we will see how that turns out... I applied for my local library and *squeel* i want it. but 
i doubt it's going to happen. *shrugs* oh well... 

doggy has been great. manfriend has been great. that part of my life is doing pretty sweet. 

i've been crocheting a lot more too. started up a different 'gram just for my projects. I'd love to start selling stuff - maybe a craft show or something. why i shrunk my goal from 200 books to 150 is so i can yarn more. and maybe in a year or so look into my local fairs for opportunities. 
I still have a lot of learning to do but i love it. 
worst case, i keep them for future babies and friends with babies. 
which is also fine. 

the weather has been so wet lately that it's not fun. 
also, granite gets super anxious when it rains. poor rescue pup. 
I wish i could read minds and he could tell me about his awful past owners so i know how to help him more. I do what I can, but still... 

Hopefully June balances out more. the agenda is getting more full but not enough for 3 months 
it usually works out so i'm not sweating the small things these days. 


Back to reading ! 
- A 



No comments:

Post a Comment