Tuesday 9 April 2019

springtime updates


So, apparently i didn't update anything for February. 
i barely remember that month. 
and march was gone in just as quick. 

what is going on lately? 
anyone else feeling like its another whirlwind year... 





well, let's see. February involved 

- harry potter  2 - 5 
- the silhouette girl 
- pendragon 8 & 9 
- the wrong girl 
- you may now kill the bride 

which wasn't too bad at 9 

and March was ridiculously slow with only 7 books 

- Graceling 
- a gathering of shadows 
- pendragon 10
- harry potter and the half blood prince
- harry potter and the deathly hallows 
- shadow and bone 
- inconvenient marriage (kindle) 

which puts me at 27/150 so far. 

april i am hoping to pack it with all the books! 





- what if it's us 
- naked '76 
- price guide to the occult 
- love, hate and other filters 
- fire / bitterblue 
- conjuring of light 

plus whatever other library books come in 
and a few kindle books that have my attention 

i need to put my crochet hook down and focus on the reads. 
plus get back into my reviewing. oy vey i'm so behind *hides* 





Feb and March were fun, but went by quick. My weekends are still full of manfriend time since that's our only time together. though we are making plans for the next few months to get more serious. *happy squeel* 

i took my niece for her birthday tea party. and my nephew's birthday craft activity. Man, i love being an aunt. can't wait til they are older and i can introduce them to all the nerdy things ; neither parent is nerdy so it's my job to make sure they grow up cool *winks* 

i had a friend come up for a weekend of random serial killer docs and so much gossip. it was nice to hang out with a friend who i've known for a while and didn't have to explain my background life story too haha 

March i celebrated the one year adoption of my puppy. Honestly, this doggy has my heart and adopting him was one of the smartest moves i've made. tho manfriend has taken 25% ownership since the dog loves him when hes here (well, usually. if he hugs me the pup freaks out haha protective much?) 

april is bittersweet for me. work slows down halfway through and i start my "summer" so i'm going to be looking for a part-time job to offset the less hours. but at the same time, i got more free time to hang with the puppers and get my reading in. also get to go home a few times in the next few weeks for easter and then my birthday *grin* 

hopefully i stay on top of everything this month. its also tax time and thats so depressing haha i miss being a student and getting a return. being self employed is not all its cracked up to be :p 


- A 



* Mr granite and all his toys 






No comments:

Post a Comment