Monday 7 January 2019

bye bye 2018!


Well, December went by in a whirlwind. 
like this whole year did. 

bookwise it felt slow, but when I looked at the numbers I was petty impressed. 
Life wise it was a bit nutty but what else is new 




Welp. I did not make my goal. Which i knew would happen based on a many factors of this roller coaster of a year. 
Oh well. 
Yes I'm disappointed but hey, it's not the end of the world. 

- the shape of water
- sparrow 
- brooke 
- map of days 
- sex, lies and lingerie 
- stanton book 1/2 
- ripple effect 
- dirty boss 
- pendragon: merchant of death 
- pendragon: lost city of faar
 - lost love 
- finale 
- wires and Nerves: Gone rogue 
- pendragon: the never war 

so 15 for the month is pretty sweet. but! 
only did 178 for the year. 
which is awful for me. 
but amazing overall 
so, be happy, self. 





2019 goals are still up in the air. Number wise I'm thinking only 150 because I want to try and do more crocheting and see if I can sell some stuff - there is so much yarn sitting in bins that I need to get moving on with my WIPs. Plus I want to write more. I'm still annoyed NaNo didn't happen. 

January I'm going to finish up Pendragon (#4-10) and finish up the ADSOM series. A library book or two may come in so those will fill my days. My weekends have become useless since the manfriend and I spend the days together and I dont get much reading done. Which is fine by me. 





December was ... interesting. Work was busy, like it usually is, until christmas and then i was off for 3 weeks. First time being back at work after new years was sooo tiring. 

The holidays themselves were fine. I didn't do much family-ing which i'm happy about, and I spent most of it with the manfriend which also made me happy. now work is back to normal him and i don't see each other much during the weeks so ... yay for quality time. even the dog is liking him and mr granite doesn't like anyone :p 

still trying to figure out my goals for 2019, overall. I wish i knew how to track it all. or was artistic enough to bujo. 

my motivation isn't there right now either which isn't helping, but i'll get there. i always do. 

i just need to write it down; that's the rule with goals, right? until you write it down, it's just a wish. 

counting down the days til it's summer... *shivers* i miss the warm. 


Hope everyone is looking forward to this year. it should be a fun one :) 

- A 

No comments:

Post a Comment