Tuesday 2 October 2018

September went by in a flash


Another crazy month, honestly is there any other kind these days? 

It was mostly just busy with work, but I also got a bit obsessed with the library and I got a bunch of books which distracted me from my tbr 

which is totally fine 
because they were all books I wanted and loved

so, let's get down to business 
(since huns were involved in this month's reads *clicky guns* )




well, what did I actually read? well: 

- unwelcomed child 
- wedding date
- internet famous 
- dazzling heights 
- reflection: a twisted tale 
- words on bathroom walls 
- emergency contact 
- scythe (mostly a reread) 
- starry eyes 
- kiss me if you can 
- thunderhead 
- echoes in the walls 

i also reviewed 3 for summer's eve reads (which were all amazing) 

which means 15 for the months, putting me at 142/200 for the year 
woot woot !  



 I still have a huge pile of library books, plus a few of my own that have been following me around since the summer haha (honestly, i am in panic mode now, stress reading these is getting to me!) 

 - dangerous art of blending in 
- towering sky 
- p.s i still love you 
- legendary 
- a darker shade of magic 
- letters to the lost 
- inkmistress 
- dance of thieves 
(and still..) 
- raven king 
- obsidio 
- lost boy 
- finale  (patch, swoooon) 

plus whatever I end up reviewing for Summer's eve reviews and the few kindle reads I have. 

p.s does anyone know why my kindle buys aren't connecting to my app? its so annoying ! 

i still need about 60 books to get to my year goal so let's hope i rock it this month ;) 






honestly, life is kinda boring. i hate being single... but i don't regret my decision on how i got here either. so what can you do. the apartment is finally feeling like home, which is nice.. and Granite is settling in nicely - he no longer barks at EVERY noise, but he still isn't a fan of the across-the-hall people 

though i'm not either so whatever 

work is ridic busy and i wait for days off like kids wait for their birthday parties. my pjs and i have become best friends on those days. and naps. naps are nice. 

i'm debating on doing NaNoWriMo this year ... work is crazy, and i have no energy these days... I'm not sure I'll get the 50k and not finishing it will annoy me since I'm a perfectionist like that 
so i'm going to see how much time I have to put into preptober and then we'll take it from there. I'm excited for the story I have in mind and I don't want to do a half-ass job on it, y'know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment