Sunday 1 July 2018

Melting away in June


June came with a lot of stressors, but I made it through by the skin of my teeth :p 

Let's get to it! 




I was SO close to finishing my TBR this month but packing took over

- Dead boyfriend by RL Stine 
- Fangirl 
- the Darkest part of the Forest 
- As old as Time 
- Enchantment of Ravens 
- A Court of Frost and Starlight 

and 3 ARCs for Summer's eve reads 

thats puts me at 88/200 for the year ! sigh. 
Still not where I want to be, but hey.... 






Camp NaNoWriMo starts July 1 ! woot. I'm editing my book that I wrote back in November (eek!!) which i'm excited for but also, where the heck do I start? haha. 

I move mid-month which means I get new library/office set up so I cannot wait. almost two years in the townhouse and I've never been happy with how I had my stuff set up. I'm too picky for my own good, I swear... 

Bookwise, I want to get to 

- Obsidio 
- The raven king 
- the art of racing in the rain 
- city of brass 
- (finish up) a thousand nights 
- hangman's daughter 
- retribution of Mara dyer 

Yes, all of these are STILL on my darn list ... stop giving me that look, alright #bookwormproblems

I have at least 1 ARC due, but I'm taking the month off for "due date" reads so I don't stress myself out more while dealing with the move. 





Hmm. Well. Life is still pretty crazy. I hate packing. Have I mentioned that? Like, I. Hate. Packing. 
Louder for the people in the back. 
My mom offered to come help me pack, but she just gets in the way haha. I'll be glad just to be done with it all, August can't come fast enough...  It should be calmer and more fun. 

Work is going alright. Picking up some side work for the summer weekends which is not going to pay the bills by any means, but it's some mad money. Maybe I can buy books again *sobs* I miss shopping ... 


Hopefully everyone else's summer is going better than mine! 

Any other Campers around? I got sorted into a random cabin and they're all YA writers so I'm excited :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment