Tuesday 21 January 2020

Review: Kingdom of Ash


this series is done. 
bittersweet if you ask me... that was a long journey 


It's been almost two series since I was in this world 
and I had been leaving this and Tower of Dawn at the bottom of my TBR 
but i'm not sure why 
jumping into the fray with these characters again was so fun 

yet chaos 

I did not remember anything (except the ending of EOS and of course the earlier stuff) 
and no rereads or review as prep 
made for a difficult read

who the hell are all these characters?! 

but I figured it out along the way 
tho i'm sure it would've been more emotional if I had read EOS again 
*shrugs* 

oh well 

it was still an exciting read and I loved it 

though the fact that every other book is dark coloured
and the final is this neon yellow/gold cover hurts my eyeballs 

Rowan, Alien, Lysandra, Eldie … everyone's story was equally great in my eyes 
though of course, pros and cons of each. 

I wish this series wasn't ending, but I also think a reread is in order and that will take forever. 
I am not afraid 




.
.

** though this book will always hold a special place in my heart bc going to chapters to pick it up on release day was one of the first "dates" me and the boyfriend had in the beginning. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment